Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Management again, invites qualified candidates to her 2021/2022 academic session pre-degree programme admission exercise which normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Subjects Combination for the OAU Programme 2020/2021
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU CDL Pre-Degree Programme 2020/2021
- Click here to Create an Account.
- In case you have created your account, Click here to log in
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt that contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges must be paid).
- Go to the OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and click on: “2021/2022 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply a valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on the Payment Method (e-transact)
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (a Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, log out and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the Programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Applicants are to note that the OAU Pre-Degree Supplementary Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. The application is strictly online.
Sunday, 3rd October 2021.