National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu (NOHE) Orthopaedic Cast Technology ND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology ND Admission Requirements
- The duration of the course is: Two (2) Years, comprising four (4) semesters of academic/practical work.
- Entry requirements for SOCAST NOHE is as it is obtained in other Federal Poly/Monotechnics in the country
- Possess the West African School Certificate/GCE/NECO or their acceptable equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings. This must include a credit in English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science and two (2) other subjects.
- Experience in the use of Plaster of Paris will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology ND Admission Form
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant credentials and 2 passport size photographs should be forwarded to the Admission Officer of the school, not later than eight weeks from the date of this publication.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs (white background)
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- JAMB UTME printout.
Please contact: 08066707893 for enquires