Adamawa State University (ADSU) Diploma Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Diploma programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ADSU Diploma Courses
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY.
- DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE.
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN PEACE AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT.
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN LAW.
- DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK.
- DIPLOMA IN LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION.
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC HEALTH ECONOMICS.
- DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
- DIPLOMA IN POULTRY PRODUCTIiON.
- DIPLOMA IN GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION (GIS) AND REMOTE SENSING.
- DIPLOMA IN TAX MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN MATHEMATICS
ADSU Diploma Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least 4/5 credit at the SSCE/WASC/NECO/NABTEB OR GCE O’ Level in the relevant subjects or Teachers Grade ll certificate with minimum of credit grade 4/5 subjects.
How to Apply for ADSU Diploma Admission Form
The 2021/2022 Academic session admission forms are currently available from 19 August to 30 September 2021. Interested candidates should pay the sum of five thousand (N5000) to the following bank account: