Are you looking for scholarships in the US or do you want to study abroad? Applications are now open for the Stanford University Scholarships 2022-2023 in the USA. The Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs without language tests are eligible for the scholarships.
Stanford is ranked among the top universities in the world, Each year, almost 1700 new students enroll in undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and MBA degrees. You can apply without taking a language test (TOEFL or IELTS).
Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California. The campus occupies 8,180 acres (3,310 hectares), among the largest in the United States, and enrolls over 17,000 students. Stanford is ranked among the top universities in the world. As of April 2021, 85 Nobel laureates, 29 Turing Award laureates, and eight Fields Medalists have been affiliated with Stanford as students, alumni, faculty, or staff.
- Institution: Stanford University
- Location: United State
- Levels: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees
- No. of Scholarships: 17,00 Undergraduates, 100 Graduates
- Period: Undergraduate students in the USA have a 4-year program; for Masters (2 years), Ph.D. (3 years), MBA (4 years), and other programs, the duration will be 5 years.
- Deadline: October 12, 2022
Stanford University Available Academics Courses
School of Medicine
Graduate School of Business
School of Engineering (All Fields)
School of Law
School of Humanities and Sciences
School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
School of Medicine Biosciences
Graduate School of Education and you can check it all here
Stanford University Scholarship Benefits
- Stanford Undergraduate Financial Benefits:
- No Tuition Fee for Low-income family
- Tuition, room, and board are for a low-income family
- Stanford Graduates Financial Benefits:
- Covers Full Tuition and associated fees
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room, books, instructional materials, academic supplies, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip
Eligibility Criteria for Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Applicants from all over the globe are eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline is required
- Bachelors’ or Master’s Degree must be completed in 2016 or After 2016.
- The Selection Process is different and depends on many circumstances like Extra Activities, Skills, Grades, etc.
The deadline date for the Stanford University Scholarships 2023 IS October 6th, 2022 for Graduates and bachelors even though it might be extended.
To apply for the scholarship, kindly read the requirements, make sure you are eligible, and apply 3days before the deadline so your application might be guaranteed for review. You can apply here